For the safe cleaning and sterilising of a wide range of tools, Milton Disinfecting Fluid has been used in the medical industry for many years. This disinfecting fluid is formulated from a non-hazardous chlorine based bleaching agent that effectively kills off bacteria, fungi and viruses in under 15 minutes. Suitable for use in hospitals and care homes, this large 5 litre bottle boasts a durable handle and screw down lid allowing it to be stored safely until required. Milton Disinfectant can be used for everything including baby bottles, breast pumps, bed pans, urinals and also plastic protective clothing. Milton is also suitable for sanitising water before drinking or washing foods to remove pesticides or growing agents.
Features & Benefits
*The ultimate professional sterilising fluid for trusted protection against germs
*Kills bacteria, as well as fungi and viruses in 15 minutes
*Leaves no unpleasant taste or smell
*Easy and quick to dilute and use – can be distributed in spray bottles, buckets or sinks
*Disinfecting solution is effective for 24 hours
*Non-hazardous – no skin protection required